Descriptions for AKVIS Retoucher 9.0.1222.15753
Name: AKVIS Retoucher 9.0.1222.15753 for Mac
Release Date: 25 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
One of the following:
- Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CSCS6
- Photoshop v67
- Photoshop Elements v112
Web Site: http://akvis.com/en/retoucher/index.php
AKVIS Retoucher is a solution for photo restoration and automatic scratch and dust removal. Retoucher can be applied to remove dust, scratches, irrelevant objects, unwanted texts and dates from an image. The software is especially useful for restoration of old or damaged photos.
The simple interface allows retouching with a mouse click, thereby saving you time and increasing productivity. To retouch a picture, select the defects, push the button, and there you are – the surface becomes smooth and the imperfections disappear. It looks like magic when you see scratches vanish before your very eyes. The program automatically selects the most appropriate samples of the image to replace the unnecessary artifacts.
Retoucher reconstructs missing parts of a photo using the information of the surrounding areas, can extend an image’s borders and restore torn photos. You can use the software to retouch old black and white scans as well as modern color photos.
What’s New in AKVIS Retoucher 9.0.1222.15753
- Added Color Correction parameters:Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Sepia check-box.
- Added the Vignette tab.
- Added the Crop tool.
- Added compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018.
- Increased the maximum tool size.
- The maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution.
- Added the new Gray interface theme.
- Improved the Light and Dark themes.
- Added support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
- Fixed minor bugs.