Graphics & Design Photography
AKVIS Points 3.0.258
|Name||AKVIS Points v3.0.258.14357.zip|
|Created on||2017-02-28 22:39:59|
|Files||AKVIS_Points_v3.0.258.14357.zip (175.7 MB)|
Name: AKVIS Points
Released: February 27th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
More info: http://akvis.com/en/points/index.php
AKVIS Points lets you transform your photos into paintings using the technique of pointillism. Pointillism is a painting technique characterized by applying of separate brush strokes in the form of dots or spots. This style is an offshoot of Impressionism. A complex hue is decomposed into individual colors, which are displayed on the canvas as dotted strokes, small dabs of paint of pure color. The optical mixing of these dots gives us the visual perception of an entire painting.
The software includes ready-to-use AKVIS presets which help you start working. It’s possible to create your own presets by saving your favorite photo-to-painting settings.
The program offers the choice between a flat paper and a rough surface that makes the impression even more vivid. It’s also possible to add a signature, an inscription, or a copyright watermark to the picture.
The software supports the Batch Processing feature which helps you to automatically convert a series of images with the same effect settings. It is useful when you need to create a number of paintings at the same style for a book or a blog or to convert a video into a cartoon with the pointillism technique.
While filtering the image, the program makes snapshots of intermediate steps. Thanks to the indispensable and spectacular Timeline feature it’s possible to create variations of paintings without adjusting the settings.
The program gives at your disposal the special Post-Processing Tools to add final touches to your masterpiece, and strengthen/reduce the pointillism effect on certain areas.
What's New in Version 3.0.258.14357:
February 27th, 2017
• Added new effect parameters: Color Variety, Relief, Distortion, and the Hard Edges check-box.
• The Shape parameter has been renamed to Aspect.
• Added new parameters to the Pointillist Brush tool: Color Variety, Relief, Distortion, and the Hard Edges check-box.
• Added the possibility to switch between two interface modes: Express and Advanced.
• Updated the list of ready-to-use presets. Added new AKVIS presets.
• Improved the plugin compatibility with Photoshop CC 2017.
• Support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
• Fixed bugs.
AKVIS Points 1.0: Pointillism Effect for Your Photos