Descriptions for AKVIS Decorator 6.0.729.16013
Name: AKVIS Decorator 6.0.729.16013 for Mac
Release Date: 14 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
For the Plugin version:
- Photoshop CSCC 2014
- Photoshop Elements 113
- Corel PaintShop Pro X2X7
- Corel PhotoPaint 11X7
- Corel Painter 912
- Corel PhotoImpact X3
Web Site: http://akvis.com/en/decorator/index.php
The software lets you change the surface of an object in a realistic manner. Select a part of an image – a dress on a girl, a car, a piece of furniture, etc, and apply new textures to it. The girl can have her dress painted in cheerful patterns, dotted or chequered, appear as if made of velvet or satin, or even of wood or candies.
By AKVIS tradition, the program has a simple interface, easy grasped even for newbies.
In the Decorator’s window you go to the Texture tab and select a texture from the library (you can adjust its color and frequency of the pattern), press the Run button and get a wonderful result. If needed, you can adjust the brightness and the angle of lighting. If all you need is just to change the color of the surface, then you go to the Color tab and choose a new color. The program applies a new texture or a color preserving the volume of an object, following its folds and creases.
What’s New in Version 6.0:
AKVIS Decorator allows changing the surface of any object in a realistic manner. Version 6.0 offers new tools, the selection saving feature, full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018, a number of interface improvements, support for RAW files, etc. Also, it is now possible to apply different textures to the same image. Become the master of your reality!
In Version 6.0:
The updated version offers new tools that make the workflow easier, faster, and more effective. The new Selection Tools – Quick Selection, Rectangular Selection, Elliptical Selection, Lasso, Polygonal Lasso – are more user-friendly allowing to significantly speed up the selection process. The History Brush (only available for Home Deluxe and Business licenses) selectively restores parts of your image to the original state or weaken the effect by decreasing its opacity.
Now it is possible to save/load the selections! This important feature saves both time and effort, allowing users to continue the interrupted work without having to repeat the laborious selection process every time.
Applying Different Textures
The recent version allows to apply different textures to the same image without having to save the intermediate result.
Also in the new version:
- added support for the RAW files in the standalone version;
- added Image View Modes various options for displaying the original and processed images;
- added hotkeys for standard selection commands (Deselect, Select All, Invert Selection);
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- fixed minor bugs.
What’s New in AKVIS Decorator 6.0.729.16013
- Added new selection tools:Quick Selection, Rectangular Selection, Elliptical Selection, Lasso, Polygonal Lasso.
- Added the History Brush.
- Added the possibility to save/load selections.
- Added the possibility to apply different textures to the same image without having to save the intermediate result.
- Added support for the RAW files in the standalone version.
- Added Image View Modes – various options for displaying the original and processed images.
- Added hotkeys for standard selection commands (Deselect, Select All, Invert Selection).
- Changed the appearance of enabled tool icons.
- Added the new Gray interface theme.
- Full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018.
- Changed the names for Before and After tabs (now:Original and Processing).
- The maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution.
- Fixed minor bugs.