Aimersoft Music Recorder v2.4.0 macOS
Just ONE click and you can enjoy online music anytime anywhere!
Why Choose Aimersoft Music Recorder?
Aimersoft Music Recorder can help you save any audio with absolutely 100% original quality form online radio stations, streaming media player as well as music video sharing sites. Besides, it can intelligently split tracks and filters out ads when recording. What’s more, it will auto-identify music metadata information for the recorded music. Your music enjoyment on Mac can become true with ease by this music recorder for Mac.
1. Record both online music and system audio stream
- Supported online radio stations: Pandora, Spotify, Tunein, Yahoo music and much more.
- Supported video sharing sites: Hulu, Vimeo, Myspace and much more.
2. Record 100% original music without any ads
- Zero quality loss. It uses a virtual sound card to record any audio played through your computer’s sound card preserving 100% of the original audio quality.
- Autosplit: Record music one after one .It will precisely split songs when silence exceeds the userdefined time
- Autofilter: Remove ads and insignificant noise.
3. Automatically Identify Music ID3 Tags
- It will intelligently tag artists, song titles, album covers, album names and genre information to each music files after recording.
- All the recorded audio tracks can be renamed and added to personal playlists or iTunes Library.
4. Burn your favorite music to CD.
- A buildin toolkit allows you to burn any recorded audio or local music to CD for audio playback.
5. Clean up the short tracks and duplicates.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.aimersoft.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/music-recorder-aimersoft/id636431306?mt=12
What’s New in Aimersoft Music Recorder 2.4.0
1. Optimized the recording performance and improved the stability;
2. Supports to select recording device, like Microphone or Line in;
3. Supports to add recorded music to iTunes Music Library;
4. Supports to clear up duplicates;
5. Multi-language supported.