Agisoft Photoscan Professional 1.4.2 macOS
Name: Agisoft PhotoScan Professional
Mac Platform: Intel
Version OS 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.agisoft.com/
Agisoft PhotoScan is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated.
- Aerial and closerange triangulation
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
- Setting coordinate system
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
- True orthophoto generaton
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
- Python scripting support
- In most cases the maximum project size that can be processed is limited by the amount of RAM available. Therefore it is important to select the platform allowing to install required amount of RAM.
- Complex geometry reconstruction algorithms need a lot of computational resources for processing. A high speed multi core CPU (3GHz+) is recommended.
- Agisoft PhotoScan supports GPU acceleration for image matching and dense cloud generation steps, so highend OpenCL or CUDAcompatible graphics card can speed up the processing.
What’s New in Agisoft Photoscan Professional 1.4.2
- Added Detect Fiducials command.
- Added Colorize Dense Point Cloud command.
- Added Select Points by Shapes command for dense cloud.
- Added OSGB format support for tiled model export.
- Added KMZ format support for shapes import/export.
- Added raster formats support for shape profile export.
- Added Enable ghosting filter option to Build Tiled Model command.
- Added Raster transform option to Export Texture command.
- Added Update GPS meta data option to Undistort Photos dialog.
- Added measurement report generation and multiple shapes measurement support to Measure Shape
- Added Shape labels and Shape attributes options to Export Shapes dialog.
- Added boundary clipping for tiled model and point cloud export.
- Added slopebased visualization mode for DEM.
- Added time stamp to orthomosaic export in KMZ format.
- Added WKT version 2 support for coordinate systems.
- Added MicaSense reflectance panel size auto detection.
- Added show disconnected nodes option to Network Monitor.
- Added datum transformation settings button to Convert Coordinates dialog.
- Updated EPSG to version 9.3.