|Created on||2017-04-10 06:18:25|
|Files||Photoscan_PRO_131.zip (109.0 MB)|
Name: Agisoft PhotoScan Professional
Released: April 4th 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
Version OS 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.agisoft.com/
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data.
What's New in Version 1.3.1:
Standard and Professional editions
• Added image coordinates and zoom display in Photo view.
• Added orientation column to the Photos pane detailed view.
• Added TGA image format support.
• Added data size display for upload commands.
• Added viewpoint centring on double click in Model view.
• Extended Smooth model command to support fractional strength.
• Added Measurement units options in Preferences dialog.
• Added support for Enabled column in Import/Export CSV dialogs.
• Added palette bar of raster transform to Ortho view.
• Added Generate Seamlines command.
• Added labels for generated contour lines.
• Added Show shape labels option to shape layer properties dialog.
• Added support for shape colors import/export in KML format.
• Added profile length to Measure Shape dialog.
• Added output band selection for palette in Raster Calculator dialog.
• Added multiple shapes selection to Model and Ortho views.
• Added selection tools to Ortho view.
• Added support for marker export in SHP, KML and DXF formats.
• Added Markers option in Export Model dialog for FBX format.
• Added graphical plot of marker errors to the report.
• Added support for DEM export/upload in colored mode.
• Added Background color option to orthomosaic and orthophotos export.
• Added region based clipping during orthomosaic generation.
• Added write tile scheme option to Export DEM and export Orthomosaic dialogs.
• Added Check Proxy Settings button to offline activation/deactivation pages.
• Added Proxy page to Activation dialog.
• Added Finished column to Network Monitor.
• Added ruler tool to Photo view.
• Extended ruler tool to display the first point coordinates.
• Modified Add Frames command to copy frames from existing chunk.
Full change log: http://www.agisoft.com/pdf/photoscan_changelog.pdf