||Agisoft PhotoScan Professional v1.3.0[Build 3772].zip
||Agisoft_PhotoScan_Professional_v1.3.0[Build_3772].zip (122.0 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Nombre: Agisoft PhotoScan Pro
Version: 1.3.0 (build 3772)
Released: 5 February 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
Version OS 10.6.6 or later
Includes: Keygen CORE
Web Site: http://www.agisoft.com/
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data.
What's New in Version 1.3.0 build 3772:
Standard and Professional editions
• Added GPU acceleration for image matching.
• Added High dpi mode settings for modern themes to Preferences dialog.
• Updated Add Folder command to create camera groups for each folder.
• Updated image alignment to orient cameras in negative Z direction for unreferenced chunks.
• Switched to CUDA for NVIDIA graphics cards.
• Added desktop shortcut option and installation folder selection to Windows installers.
• Added multichannel support for point cloud colors.
• Added OPK angle support for camera orientation reference data.
• Added separate accuracy column selection in Import CSV dialog.
• Added camera rotation errors to the report.
• Added raster transform option to Upload Orthomosaic dialog.
• Added separate settings for generic and reference preselection options.
• Added support for DEM generation in planar projection.
• Added Enable hole filling option in Build orthomosaic dialog.
• Added shape attributes support.
• Added 14 bit coded targets support.
• Added Show marker crosshair option to Preferences dialog.
• Added WIRIS thermal image format support.
• Changed default model view orientation for south oriented coordinate systems to north up.
• Updated orthomosaic export to use white background.
• Updated EPSG to version 9.0.
• Added support for floating license borrowing.
• Added CPU/GPU capability setting for network nodes.
• Added Quit command for network nodes.
Added Show completed batches check box to network monitor.
• Added RAM/CPU resource usage information for nodes to network monitor.
• Added node/batch log display to network monitor.
• Added hostname display to network monitor.
• Added task parameters display to the network monitor.
Full change log: http://www.agisoft.com/pdf/photoscan_changelog.pdf