|Name||Aescripts CircusMonkey v1.04.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-03 00:50:35|
|Files||Aescripts CircusMonkey v1.04.zip (9.56 MB)|
CircusMonkey – Create kinetic type with the greatest of ease. A new way of working with text in 3D space unleashes amazing possibilities. CircusMonkey creates and animates type. It specializes in complex 3D text layouts using 7 different algorithms that can be adjusted via effects controls after the build.
CircusMonkey is a follow up to the original TypeMonkey, our first kinetic type generator. While both generate kinetic typography, they go about it differently and the results are completely unique.
CircusMonkey’s Text Rigs are at the core of a system that allows you to create a series of basic 3D shapes with your text. It has multiple animation options, an automatically generated camera that moves from one word to the next and marker-based timing controls that make adjustments a breeze.
An additional set of live, effects-based controls allows you adjust the layout, animation, camera angle and visibility of the kinetic rig after the initial build. As with all Monkey scripts, CircusMonkey is designed for a wide range of users, from beginners to experts.
- 7 Flexible Text Rigs
- Multiple Alignments
- Kuler Palette Import
- Multiple Transition In and Out options
- Markers dynamically linked to text and camera with no keyframes
- Marker sync feature helps make automatic VO and music sync a breeze
- Timing changes as simple as sliding a marker
- New camera algorithm allows for breakthrough dynamics
- Effects controls for additional post-build adjustments
- Visibility Controls to help separate words in Z space
- After EffectsCC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Aescripts CircusMonkey v1.04
- updated to support macOS 10.15 Catalina