|Name||Adze 1.4.12 HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-16 05:51:33|
|Files||Adze 1.4.12 HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (11.28 MB)|
Adze gives you the tools to edit GPX documents like a pro: create, modify and delete tracks, plan routes, mark waypoints, and more.
- Dissect Recordings – Merge tracks that shouldn’t have been split, or split tracks that should have. Delete undesired sections or extract detours as a separate track.
- Plan Routes – If you’re planning an expedition, Adze allows you to plan the route and mark waypoints, check distances and view the proposed route on multiple maps before exporting the GPX data to a device.
- Tidy Documents – Optimise tracks to remove redundant data, change item names and colors, edit GPX document metadata and prepare your documents for sharing.
- Edit Points – Add, move or remove points graphically with the Edit Point tool, or use the points list to manually edit values.
- Identify Rest-stops – Adze can identify areas where you stopped for a rest, lunch, or an overnight stay and automatically split your tracks at those locations.
- Update Metadata – Change item names or colors and give your GPX document a title, author or description.
- Fix Timestamps – Offset timestamps by a fixed amount, overwrite them in bulk or remove them completely.
- Collect Statistics – View statistics about duration, speed, elevation and gradient for entire documents or selected sections.
- View Documents – View your documents on a road, topographic or satellite map directly within Adze or export to KML to view it in Google Earth.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s new in Adze 1.4.12
- Improved the way zoom works: when zooming in or out, Adze now centers the zoom on the point directly under the mouse cursor