|Name||Adobe XD v21 0 12 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-18 18:27:31|
|Files||Adobe XD v21 0 12 TNT.zip (486.0 MB)|
Adobe XD CC is the complete solution for design, prototype and share user experiences for all products and services.
Go to prototypes by clicking Design. Combines drawing surfaces together to display navigation within large applications. Linking design elements in the drawing area, B. Cells replay screens. Add interactions using visual controls to test and validate the experience.
Post prototypes and obtain feedback
Generate web links to your designs that you can share with others for comment. Or embed it on a website, for example Behance. Comments can be attached directly to the prototype or specific components of your design. You will be notified as soon as you have added a comment. To view your changes, inspectors simply need to reload the link in the browser.
Liquid working with drawing surfaces
Whether working with one or hundreds of workspaces, no matter: you can rely on the performance of XD. Create any number of designs for different screens and devices within a project. Pan and zoom without jerking or stuttering. Choose a template or define your own drawing area. Copy design elements between faces drawing while the design is retained.
Select an item in its design, such as a contact list or a photo gallery, and duplicate it with the same frequency in the horizontal or vertical direction. All styles and distances are preserved. When you edit the article, the changes apply to all design.
Control Panel “Elements”
Colors and formats characters are practical and reusable when added to the “Elements” (formerly “Symbols”) panel. This panel also contains the icons. When you edit a color or form on the panel, the change is automatically made throughout the document.
Symbols next generation
Work with symbols that save time. Components ready to
use design make it unnecessary search and edit each instance of an item in a document. When you edit an instance, all other instances are updated automatically. Overwrite certain entities is also possible. Symbols can be vector graphics, raster images or text objects, which can also be used as objects within repetitive screens.
Creative Cloud Libraries
With integration with Creative Cloud libraries, Adobe XD CC lets you access colors and character formats created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, or any other Creative Cloud application, and use them in your design.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
Includes: Adobe Zii
For macOS 10.12+
When you run the installer writes “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again”.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Install using patch:
Attention! Before installing, disconnect from the Internet
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
Run the Install installer and follow the instructions
- After installation, do not run the program in trial mode (close the application forcibly if it starts up on its own)
- From the desktop, launch the Adobe Zii patch and press the PATCH or drag the icon of the installed Adobe XD CC into the open patch window
Patcher by TNT
Who has the Illustrator or another installed – be careful with the patch.
Install the program and use the patch that is in the distribution – drag the program icon to the open patch window, and do not use the automatic function (here, all installed Adobe applications will be patched automatically, and with such actions errors may occur)
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/
What’s New in Adobe XD v21.0.12
Unified development links:
- Now you can share a single link with developers that includes both prototype interactions and design specs, saving your developers time as you better communicate your design intent.
Grid view in shared links:
- Quickly navigate a shared prototype or design spec links using the new grid view. Stakeholders can easily see all artboards in a project, or jump to a specific screen to view linked artboards or actual artboard content.
- See when other designers are working on the same document to avoid conflicting edits and duplicative work. When you see your team member’s’s avatar in XD, it means they’ve opened the same doc.
Commenting on mobile:
- Stakeholders can now easily review and add comments to a shared web prototype, right from their mobile device.