Name: Adobe Lightroom for Mac
Release Date: 20 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
– 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
– OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
– Internet connection
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight. Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC . Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC lets create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
• Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
• Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
• Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
• Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
• Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
• Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
• Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
• Apply custom presets to images on import/export
• Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
• Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
• Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
• Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
• Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
• Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
• Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
• Easily compare before and after versions of photos
• Precisely convert color to black and white
• Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
• Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
• Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
• Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
• Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
• Create web galleries with no coding required
• Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
• Stamp your photos with metadata on output
• Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC:
HDR images made easy
Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image.
Capture superwide fields of view and amazing detail. Photomerge technology lets you stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create seamless panoramas.
Import and perfect your photos faster than ever. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed, especially when you’re enhancing images in the Develop module.
Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. Select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces.
Advanced video slide shows
Create beautiful, polished slide shows using still images, video and music along with professional effects like pan and zoom.
Improved web galleries
Showcase your work in more elegant, engaging and interactive web galleries. New HTML5-compatible gallery templates work with the widest range of desktop and mobile browsers.
Better control of filters
Precisely control which parts of your image are affected by the Graduated or Radial filters. Now you can use a brush to edit the filter’s mask, adding or subtracting filter effects wherever you want.
Easy photo sharing
Publish web galleries with Lightroom. Get feedback on your photos, start discussions and more — all from Lightroom on your mobile device or desktop.
Support for more devices
Lightroom is now on Android devices. And just like on iPad and iPhone, all your edits sync back to your computer.
Pull images from Lightroom into Adobe Voice and Slate on your iPad or iPhone to craft visual stories and animated videos.
On your iPad or iPhone, you can quickly copy adjustments from one photo and paste them onto another for ultra-fast processing.
Use the new Presentation mode on your iPad or iPhone to show off photos without accidentally adjusting or editing them.
Fast photo searching
The Segmented view on your iPad or iPhone helps you find favorite photos faster than ever.
Quick composition adjustment
A redesigned cropping experience on iPad and iPhone lets you quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten your photos.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.13
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.