Descriptions for Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 184.108.40.206906
Name: Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 23 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a casesensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16bit color and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features)
- OpenGL 2.0capable system
- Internet connection
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/selector.html
Powerful and comprehensive image editing software solution that comes with a large collection of image manipulation tools designed to help you retouch photos effortlessly and with remarkable precision
Everyone has its own favorite graphic editor but very few applications have reached the popularity level of Adobe’s photo processing software: Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop has been setting up the standards for so long that many simply drop the “image editing” expression in favor of the more actual “photoshopping” term.
All Adobe products require the Adobe Creative Cloud application to be installed, and Photoshop is no different: the entire process is managed via the Creative Cloud status bar panel.
Aimed at professionals, Adobe Photoshop comes with a large collection of image manipulation tools designed to help you retouch photos with precision. The stylish and organized interface provides quick access to basic editing tools, such as the “Brush Tool”, the “Eraser Tool”, the “Gradient Tool”, the “Horizontal Type Tool” and much more.
Adobe Photoshop’s main window is dominated by the editing canvas. Whenever a new tool is selected, the available customization options are displayed on the top toolbar area, while on the right you can access the color customization panels and manage the project layers.
Adobe Photoshop can be used right out of the box, even by inexperienced graphic editors, but you need to test and study each feature to learn its full potential: the massive amount of Adobe Photoshop tutorials available online stand as testimony.
Some of the most popular Adobe Photoshop function is its filters gallery, which allows you to quickly give different effects to your photos at the press of a button. Other useful features include the Camera Shake Reduction that can save shots destroyed by camera motion, the possibility to remove, reposition or scale image objects, the Conditional Actions tool that helps you put processing images on autopilot and more.
Furthermore, Adobe Photoshop can create 3D effects, allows you to paint 3D images and comes with a 3D scene panel. Additionally, Photoshop provides basic tools for creating and editing videos.
Adobe Photoshop will prove to be extremely useful whenever you need to process or manipulate images and create high quality content. Thanks to its extensive collection of tools and features, the user gains extensive control over the final result, which can lead to truly amazing results.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 220.127.116.11906
- Select Subject – Select Subject lets you select the most prominent subject in an image in a single click. Powered by advanced machine learning technology, Select Subject is trained to identify a variety of objects in an image-people, animals, vehicles, toys, and more.
- Support for Microsoft Surface Dial – Using the Surface Dial with Photoshop, you can adjust tool settings without ever looking away from the canvas. Use the Dial to adjust size, opacity, hardness, flow, and smoothing for all brush-like tools. Using the Control option, you can also rotate the dial to make dynamic adjustments to settings while a brush stroke is in progress.