|Name||Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 18.0.0|
|Created on||2016-11-03 23:52:09|
|Files||Photoshop CC 2017 18.0.0/Adobe Zii 2.2.dmg (6.47 MB)
Photoshop CC 2017 18.0.0/Photoshop CC 2017 18.0.0.zip (1.54 GB)
Name: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 for Mac
Release Date: 03 Nov 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
RAM: 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Video RAM: 512MB (1GB Video RAM required for 3D features)
OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included Adobe Zii Patcher (Courtesy Team TNT)
Block all outgoing connections with Little Snitch or HandsOff
Tested on macOS 10.12.1
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/selector.html
The world’s best imaging and design app now features even more creative possibilities with new tools for design and photography, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can make amazing visual content on any device.
A whole new experience in digital design:
Create production-quality designs and other images on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside Photoshop. See how the latest release helps you quickly turn any inspiration into incredible work with great new features for print and graphic design, web and app design, and photography.
Mobile apps like Photoshop Mix, Sketch and new Comp CC extend the power of Photoshop to your devices, so you can create powerful designs at your desk or on the go.
Great for app and responsive web design, Photoshop artboards let you create multiple layouts in different sizes, lay them out in one document and see them all at once.
Your photos, totally transformed:
Create anything you can imagine by combining multiple images, removing objects and retouching photos using a complete set of professional photography tools.
Get creative with blur effects:
Add motion, create tilt-shift effects, simulate shallow depth of field and now you can also add photographic noise to your blurs for even more realistic results.
What’s New in Version 18.0.0 (2017):
- In-app search – Quickly search Photoshop tools, panels, menus, Adobe Stock assets, help content, and tutorials from within the app using a new search panel that’s right at your fingertips.
- Tighter integration with Adobe XD – Now you can copy SVG elements to your clipboard to easily paste Photoshop design assets into Adobe XD.
- Get started faster – Jumpstart design projects with easy access to presets as well as free Adobe Stock templates that you can access right from File > New.
- Stock templates, 3D objects, and search – Adobe Stock marketplace now includes design templates and 3D objects, plus you can drag and drop Stock search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
- Enhanced Properties panel – The Properties panel now displays information about common layer types as well as the document, so it’s easier to make precise adjustments.
- Support for SVG color fonts – Access any SVG font installed on your system from the Photoshop Font menu. Great for responsive design, SVG fonts support multiple colors and gradients, and they can be raster or vector.
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities – Libraries in Photoshop now support Adobe Stock templates. Plus, Send Link has been updated so you can share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements – Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace – Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Photoshop projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
- Better overall performance – Photoshop now works more efficiently thanks to performance improvements, including a faster Liquify tool.
- And so much more – Also includes:The ability to adjust the eyes independently in Face-Aware Liquify, an improved user experience for Match Font, and more.