Name: Adobe Muse CC
Release Date: 27 Mar 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/muse.html
Adobe Muse CC 2018 – Create gorgeous HTML5 websites without writing code. Stay true to your creative roots and design incredible websites with ease — no need to think like a developer.
The easy way to create robust responsive sites.
See how the latest release gives you unprecedented freedom and speed so you can design and publish websites that dynamically scale to any device.
- Create responsive web pages with design tools that now include better support for scroll effects on any size screen.
- With new Adobe Comp CC integration, you can create layouts on your iPad or iPhone and finish and refine your web designs in Adobe Muse.
- Add animated transitions and engaging scroll effects, make design elements fade in or out, and more.
- Import native files from Adobe Illustrator directly from a local disk or remote server, without having to export them as SVG files.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Adobe Muse is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful website. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, images, graphics, fonts from Adobe Typekit, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With Stock templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What’s New in Adobe Muse CC
Adobe Animate CC integration
Drag and drop your Animate composition right into your Adobe Muse projects as a graphic from your CC library.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Adobe Muse projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Save time looking for content on your website by using the hand tool to zoom in, pan, and scroll on a specific section.
And so much more
Also includes: Responsive design performance improvements, retention of breakpoints in library items, and more.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag-and-drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers, and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
What’s New in Adobe Muse CC 2018.1.0
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018.1, you can copy right-click and copy the style attributes of one element and then simply right-click another element and select Paste Attributes. You can also selectively copy and paste attributes as well using this feature.
Fixes to customer-reported issues and Stability & Performance Improvements
- This release patches issues reported in the October 2017 release, and other errors that caused the app to crash.