Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 13.0.2
CC encoder means. Its application for all media processing. Enter, transcoded, create proxies and generate any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way in all applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CC After Effects and other applications workflow provides a media processing without interruption.
- Destination Post in Adobe Stock Contributor
- Support team projects.
- Support color profiles sources After Effects
- Link automatically active when importing a sequence.
- Option to keep playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in AME
- Optimized depth and alpha channel configuration (single Quicktime) bits
- Export Support for Ambisonic (h.264 only) audio
- Support for HLG (Hybrid LOG Gamma)
- Support for HDR exporter of HEVC (H.265)
- export support for Panasonic AVCLongGOP OP1B
- ingest and transcoding functionality.
- Media Browser Panel
- Destination Post on Twitter
- Support for Adobe Audition CC
- Support for Character Animator CC (preview)
- Improvements in quality and performance.
- Destination posted on Behance
- Stitching multiple clips intake.
- Direct publishing on Facebook.
- Expand the 4K format support
- Improved workflow image sequence.
- Automatic correction of loudness.
- Refinements usability.
- Channeling MXF
- Support extended DNxHD
- Compliance with IRT
- HDR conversion filter to SDR
- Setting time interpolation.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/
What’s New in Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 13.0.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.