|Name||Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2020-02-15 19:48:29|
|Files||Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.rar (1.39 GB)|
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
For macOS 10.12+
When you run the installer writes “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again”.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Install using patch:
Attention! Before installing, disconnect from the Internet
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
Run the Install installer and follow the instructions
- After installation, do not run the program in trial mode (close the application forcibly if it starts up on its own)
- From the desktop, launch the Adobe Zii patch and press the PATCH or drag the icon of the installed Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019 into the open patch window
Patcher by TNT
Who has the Illustrator or another installed – be careful with the patch.
Install the program and use the patch that is in the distribution – drag the program icon to the open patch window, and do not use the automatic function (here, all installed Adobe applications will be patched automatically, and with such actions errors may occur)
- macOS 10.13.0 or later
- Adobe Zii 2020
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.2
Improved Raw Default Settings:
With this release, we have added the ability to easily configure default settings for raw images in Lightroom Classic. The default settings will affect how images are processed during import and can be observed when you click the Reset button in the Develop module. You can set the defaults to the following:
- Adobe Default – Uses Adobe default settings
- Camera Settings – Uses the in-camera settings or profiles as-shot
- Presets – Uses an Adobe or custom preset of your choice
You can apply the settings via:
- Master – Applies the selected default for all raw images
- Camera – Applies default based on specific camera models
- Selecting Show serial number will allow you to specify different settings for multiple cameras of the same camera model based on the serial number.
PSB file support:
- You can now import, catalog, and edit Large Document format (PSB) file in Lightroom Classic. PSB file in Lightroom Classic supports documents up to 65,000 pixels in long edge and a maximum dimension of 512 megapixels. Camera Raw 12.2 is required to use Lightroom Classic’s Edit in Photoshop feature with PSB images.
- Choose monitor for secondary window
Auto Sync improvements:
- Now, while making changes to the Develop settings with Auto Sync turned on, the Auto Sync button will be prominently visible. This is to easily and quickly check when Auto Sync is enabled and avoid syncing of Develop settings on all the selected images by mistake. Also, when you hover over the Auto Sync button, a tooltip displays the number of images on which the develop settings will be applied.
Photoshop Elements 2020 support:
- With this release, you can now import Photoshop Elements 2020 catalog into Lightroom Classic.
GPU Accelerated Editing for Lens Correction and Transform:
- Expanding on our GPU support, we have added full GPU acceleration for Lens Correction and Transform adjustments.
eGPU Empowered Enhance Details for macOS 10.15:
- Enhance Details now leverages external GPUs on macOS 10.15 (Catalina) for faster processing.