Descriptions for Adobe InDesign CC 2018 13.0.0
Name: Adobe InDesign CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 20 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of available harddisk space for installation
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32bit video card; supports Retina display
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign.html
Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks, and interactive online documents.
Polished pages, faster than ever.
See how the latest release helps you design layouts faster, from creating footnotes with more control to easily working with OpenType fonts.
– Create footnotes that span multiple columns in a specific frame or across entire documents.
– Click on selected text to see OpenType font properties, and apply properties to characters, words, or a story in seconds.
– Find Adobe Stock assets — including images, graphics, videos, and our new Premium collection — right from the InDesign search field.
– Publish and distribute documents online for viewing in desktop and mobile browsers. Track their performance, share, and embed directly from the dashboard.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
InDesign is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, shapes, graphics, fonts from Adobe Typekit, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What’s New in Adobe InDesign CC 2018 13.0.0
- Add endnotes to documents and set them up so readers can jump directly from annotations in the text to the endnote references. Control endnote numbering, formatting, and layout – and import endnotes from Microsoft Word.
- Draw attention to paragraphs in your layouts by adding border lines around them, and create custom corner designs for your paragraph borders.
Object Styles Enhancements:
- Set or modify an object’s size or position once to update it across your entire document using Object Styles.
Manage Text In Creative Cloud Libraries:
- Libraries in InDesign now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most – like taglines, brand marketing descriptions, and other boilerplate copy. Plus, share text between InDesign and Illustrator libraries.
- Quickly navigate through large font collections now that you can filter by font classifications such as Serif, Sans Serif, and Handwritten.
Find Similar Fonts:
- The Font menu lets you search for fonts based on visual similarity.
HTML Export improvements:
- Export clean, simple code that developers can easily use to implement your designs on the web.
- Also includes:Faster launch times, greater stability, and improved accessibility for PDF exports.