|Name||Adobe InDesign CC 2017 v18.104.22.168.rar|
|Created on||2017-04-07 01:28:11|
|Files||Adobe_InDesign_CC_2017_v22.214.171.124.rar (975.4 MB)|
Name: Adobe InDesign CC 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
• Multicore Intel processor
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
• 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports Retina display
• Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign.html
The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks, and interactive online documents.
Polished pages, faster than ever.
See how the latest release helps you design layouts faster, from creating footnotes with more control to easily working with OpenType fonts.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
InDesign is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, shapes, graphics, fonts from Adobe Typekit, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199 (2017.1):
April 6th, 2017
Modern user experience:
• A flat and streamlined interface makes it easier to focus on your project. The tools and panels have updated icons that match those in Photoshop and Illustrator, making your workflow more intuitive. Customize your interface to one of four UI themes: Dark, medium-dark, medium-light, and light.
Start projects faster:
• Jump-start print, web, and mobile projects with easy access to presets and free Adobe Stock templates. Access them within InDesign right from the File > New menu.
• We've fixed the top customer issues to enhance productivity and improve stability.