Name: Adobe Audition
Version: CC 2018 11.0.1
Released: Jan 23rd, 2018
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- 1280×800 display
- OpenGL 2.0capable system; optional GPU for optimum video playback performance
- USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- Optional: Optical drive for CD burning (SuperDrive recommended)
- Internet connection
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/
A powerful audio processing software solution for Mac OS X that sports a collection of modern post-production tools for mixing and adding sound effects.
Adobe Audition is a comprehensive audio processing suite that offers you the possibility to perform fundamental tasks when it comes to recording audio content, mixing, restoring sounds, or applying various effects.
Easy to install audio processor featuring an organized workspace and powerful editing tools
Adobe Audition is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, so you must start by installing the Adobe Application Manager utility and logging into your Adobe account. Note that the Adobe Application Manager handles the download and installation process for all Adobe products, so you must perform this action only once.
Once you launch the Adobe Audition app, you will be able to record or import audio files, select and edit track sections, compare different songs within multitrack sessions, adjust the audio level, correct the track’s pitch, add fading effects, and so on.
Features an user friendly workflow for processing and cleaning audio tracks
Adobe Audition creates a visual representation for the track’s waveform, so you will be able to easily identify the modifications created by each tool. Since all the available tools can be accessed via well organized panels, finding your way around the app is quite easy.
Noteworthy is that Adobe Audition comes with a Phase Analysis panel, and that you are able to edit multiple tracks at the same time. Nonetheless, the ITU Loudness Radar tool helps you create projects that are following the broadcasting standards.
Effortlessly clean up audio tracks and apply various sound effects
First off, Adobe Audition can be used to visualize and eliminate background noise that might be embedded in your track. The app provides multiple tools and plug-ins that enable you to remove both the background noise and the hiss effects.
Furthermore, Adobe Audition features different audio effects that can be quickly applied to files or multitrack sessions. At the same time, the app is also able to generate background noise in order to create a more realistic output.
What’s new in Adobe Audition CC 2018 11.0.1
January 23rd, 2018
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Smart Input monitoring no longer enabled by default (to prevent issues with certain audio device configurations)
- Potential crash when adding Essential Sound effect during playback
- Prevent level change, corrected channelization issues, when applying Sound Remover effect
- Improved Auto-Ducking stability
- Correct behavior when using Channel Mixer effect on Master track
- Clip Z-Order intelligence improved when pasting clips to new tracks
- Silent clips during mixdown in some circumstances fixed
- Full Reverb effect processing and meter improvements
- Playhead position returns after playback of a selection when toggled
- Improvements to Center-Scrolling behaviors – smoother scrolling, no more jumping
- Fixed Loudness Radar meter stability on certain operating system configurations
- Improved playhead synchronization with ARRIRAW MXF video files
- Corrected behavior of volume automation envelope in certain circumstances
- Fixed long-standing waveform zoom issue when recording into a new file on macOS
- Improved clip crossfade UI behavior