|Name||Adobe Audition 2020 v13.0.5 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2020-04-20 14:36:25|
|Files||Adobe Audition 2020 v13.0.5 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.rar (629.8 MB)|
Adobe Audition 2020 A professional audio workstation. Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software. Audition 2020 is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
The installer automatically picks up the default OS language.
If you need a different interface language, you must change the OS language and region to the appropriate one before installing.
After installation, you can change it back.
For macOS 10.12+
When you run the installer writes “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again”.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Install using patch:
Attention! Before installing, disconnect from the Internet
Run the Install installer and follow the instructions
- Mount the selected Adobe image.
- Run the Install installer and follow the instructions (located in the Extra folder)
- After installation, do not run the program in trial mode (close the application forcibly if it starts up on its own)
- From the desktop, launch the Adobe Zii patch and press the PATCH or drag the icon of the installed Adobe Audition into the open patch window
Who has an Illustrator or other installed:
Install the program and use the patch that is in the distribution – drag the program icon to the open patch window.
Do not use the automatic function (here, all installed applications of Adobe will be patched automatically , and such actions may cause errors)
- macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
- Adobe Zii 2020
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Adobe Audition 2020 v13.0.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.