Descriptions for Adobe After Effects CC 2018 188.8.131.52 macOS
Name: Adobe After Effects
Version: CC 2018 184.108.40.206
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Adobe Zii Patch 3.0.4
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/
Makes it simple to add a large variety of effects to your videos and also enables you to create your own visual effects via its vast amount of tools designed specifically for this task
Multimedia composition utilities are a breed of applications commonly designed to be used by professionals, to create compelling products combining all sorts of media and content as effortless and intuitively as possible.
Adobe's After Effects is one of the top such solution nowadays, owing chiefly to its extensive list of features and ability to greatly improve your workflow once you get used to its extensive collection of powerful tools and features.
Adobe After Effects makes it simple to add a large variety of effects to videos and, because it comes bundled with numerous tools to help you create you own creative visual effects (e.g. 3D camera tracker, warp stabilizer, edge refiner and pixel motion blur), you won't feel the need for more pre-sets.
The Adobe After Effects utility also comes with Creative Cloud integration that enables you to keep your workspace's settings synchronized across various machines.
Furthermore, After Effects also has a built-in project sharing network, Behance, which allows you to effortlessly share work in progress shots of your designs and projects so that you can get instant feedback from your network of colleagues and various professionals around the world.
What's more, Adobe After Effects also makes it possible to add custom 3D scenes and objects designed using CINEMA 4D without having to go through multi-pass rendering in-between.
In addition, After Effects features support for multiple dimensions that helps you to fluidly switch between 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces, in order to get the best angle for customizing the object your currently working on.
Besides, once you get the hang of it, you can even mix together 2D and 3D content within the same composition, to make the end result even more startling and eye-catching.
All in all, the After Effects composition platform manages to bring together all the tools a professional needs to create breathtaking and thrilling multimedia products with ease, while also taking advantage of Adobe's Creative Cloud collaboration and sharing features.
What’s new in Adobe After Effects CC 2018 220.127.116.11
Streamline graphics creation with Master Properties:
- Create multiple variations of a single composition with Master Properties. Choose properties like text, position and color to adjust in context, without having to open a precomp to make changes.
Advanced Puppet Engine:
- Twist and bend layers with greater control and smoother deformations. Add pins to any shape and the Advanced Puppet Engine adds mesh detail where you need it most.
Essential Graphics Panel improvements:
- Add most timeline properties to the Essential Graphics panel, including 2D position, rotation and scale. Export them as Motion Graphics template controls to customize your design in Premiere Pro.
Data-driven animation improvements:
- More easily import and use native data files (including JSON, CSV, and TSV) right in the timeline. A public API lets third parties implement other data file format support. Link properties to data more easily with the pick whip without enabling expressions first.
Performance and GPU optimizations:
- The Add Grain, Remove Grain and Match Grain effects are now multi-threaded for up to 5x faster performance. GPU usage is more efficient: work with larger frame sizes without memory errors.
Open Motion Graphics templates in After Effects:
- Motion Graphics templates can be opened as a project in After Effects, retaining compositions and assets. Make edits and then save as a project or export as a new Motion Graphics template for users of Premiere Pro.
Support for Adobe Immersive Environment and improved VR Plane to Sphere effect:
- Preview your VR composition the way it’s meant to be seen, in a VR head-mounted display. The Adobe Immersive Environment supports the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on Mac and Windows. An overhauled VR Plane to Sphere effect delivers higher-quality transformations.
Video Limiter effect:
- Limit chroma and luma values to meet broadcast specifications. Apply to individual layers or to an adjustment layer to limit your entire composition.
Enhanced support for Team Projects:
- Enhancements include improved tracking of collaborators, better project management, and more.
And so much more:
- Also includes: A shortcut to quickly cycle through mask modes, the ability to automatically center shape layer anchor points, better disk cache management, and project organization improvements.