|Name||Adguard 188.8.131.528 release [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-20 21:54:27|
|Files||Adguard 184.108.40.2068 release [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (103.4 MB)|
Adguard can make your online experience safer because, though Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already-existing solutions do not consider the specifics of OS X. That greatly influences the stability of work in Safari, and these ad-blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially when video ads are an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch, or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers, as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
- Ad Blocker. Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection. Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome – you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings – just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site – Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.7 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Adguard 2.5.1 (928)
Today we are launching a small but still very important hotfix. Namely, the compatibility with the new Chrome 87 was improved and the CoreLibs was updated.
[Other] ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR on some websites #1374
This week Chrome 87 was released, which has a compatibility problem with AdGuard when using the HTTP/2 filtering protocol – some sites may experience regular hangs and download errors. In this update we have improved HTTP/2 filtering compatibility with Chrome 87, it is recommended to upgrade to the new stable version as soon as possible. 🙂
[Fixed] BigSur: AdGuard can’t start protection in Network Extension filtering mode because of codeSignatureInvalid error
Also in this update, the issue which many Big Sur users encountered was fixed. AdGuard network extension couldn’t pass the authenticity verification of the developer’s signature. Because of that, it was impossible to turn the Network Extension mode on and to enable AdGuard protection.
- [Fixed] AdGuard stops working after the system is out of sleep #781
- [Fixed] Change the KEXT behavior in case of a change of user #769
- [Other] Protection switch is stuck after system update
- [Other] Update CoreLibs to 1.7.150 #787