|Name||Adguard 2 0 4 552 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-31 02:32:27|
|Files||Adguard 2 0 4 552 TNT.zip (67.46 MB)|
Adguard can make your online experience safer because, though Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already-existing solutions do not consider the specifics of OS X. That greatly influences the stability of work in Safari, and these ad-blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially when video ads are an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch, or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers, as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
- Ad Blocker. Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection. Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome – you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings – just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site – Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.7 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://adguard.com/en/welcome.html
What’s New in Adguard 2.0.4 (552)
[Added] CoreLibs integration #232
This is the first AdGuard for Mac that introduces CoreLibs — the new filtering engine that lies at the core of the filtering process. It is not random that we put this before such huge news as Stealth Mode or new design. The effects of this change will be both big and long lasting.
CoreLibs significantly enhances both ad blocking quality and performance, in comparison to the latest stable version. And since CoreLibs is a cross-platform filtering engine, in addition to these obvious improvements it allows to implement more new features that previously were only available in other AdGuard products.
Worth mentioning that AdGuard for Mac becomes the second AdGuard product to receive the «CoreLibs treatment» after Adguard for Android.
[Added] Stealth Mode #12
Stealth Mode is a special module which sole purpose is to protect your online privacy. It went a long way from an obscure, Windows-exclusive feature, to the centerpiece of almost any AdGuard product in the very near future. Published by mac-torrent-download.net This is a logical flow of things as the value of privacy has been rising to the sky for some time now, and the need to protect it becomes apparent.
If you had a chance to use AdGuard for Windows, you will find inside all familiar options. We’ll not clog up the changelog by describing every single one, they are all explained in the tooltips next to them.
[Improved] New UI #346
Finally, we get to the new UI. You may be baffled why it was left until the very end of the changelog, the explanation is very simple: the changes are modest. Both the main screen and the settings menu look different enough, but you won’t have to re-familiarize yourself with the app. Think new, prettier icons, honed styles and so on.
One thing that stands out is the new Assistant, it is miles ahead of the old version in terms of convenience, and allows you to access the web reporter for any filter-related issues on the web pages.
Oh, and another treat, exclusively for Mojave users who prefer dark themes. AdGuard now supports the dark theme, so if you switch to it in your Mac settings, AdGuard will no longer be a black sheep among your applications, pun not intended.
New users will also be greeted with redesigned onboarding screens. They are made more informative and help make first steps and adjust AdGuard according to your needs.
[Added] AdGuard Extra extension #492
In some complicated cases the usual approach with filtering rules just doesn’t work. In particular, in some cases of ad blocker circumvention/ad reinjection. So we came up with an alternative solution — a userscript. For those unfamiliar, userscripts are basically mini programs that modify web pages and augment browsing. Published by mac-torrent-download.net
AdGuard Extra does it in a way that makes it harder for websites to employ the circumvention/reinjection techniques. AdGuard for Mac is the first AdGuard product to get this addition, we are thrilled to see it in action and read your feedback on it.
[Changed] Developer ID has been changed #460
Application’s Developer ID has been changed to Adguard Software Limited. This shouldn’t concern you much, but if you are curious why it’s because of the problem we ran into on Mojave. Basically, all new and updated apps on Mojave now have to be notarized. In the future, this will be mandatory for all applications. And part of the notarization process for us was changing the Developer ID.
- [Added] An indicator for modified cookies in the Filtering Log #386
- [Changed] Filtering rules limitations #393
- [Changed] Handling of multiple $replace rules #338
- [Fixed] “Proceed anyway” button does not work #369
- [Fixed] “Rule” is missing from the Filtering Log item details #404
- [Fixed] AdGuard crashes after editing the User filter #436
- [Fixed] Compatibility problems
- [Fixed] Microsoft Edge browser is not filtered #487
- [Fixed] Receiving “Filter activated automatically” notification for already activated filters #366
- [Fixed] Records with empty URL in the filtering log #342
- [Fixed] Some filters become enabled after every app update #437
- [Fixed] Vivaldi browser is not filtered #475
- [Fixed] Whitelist shows comments from User Filter after update #452
- [Added] Stealth Mode parameters to the web reporter link #388
- [Fixed] Stealth Mode actions aren’t showed in the Filtering Log #355
- [Added] A description in the Filtering Log for some types of Stealth Mode events #421
- [Added] Indicate that filter is trusted or recommended #445
- [Added] New AdGuard for Mac icon #450
- [Fixed] Blocked ‘WebRTC, location API, push API’ doesn’t show in modified request in filtering log #449
- [Fixed] Two notifications appear after using the manual ad blocking tool #419
- [Added] «Application» column to the Filtering Log #341
- [Added] «Export logs and system info…» option #395
- [Changed] Exception rules created via Assistant now have $document,~extension modifiers #333
- [Changed] Localizations has been updated
- [Changed] The list of apps filtered by default has been updated
- [Changed] Users with an active subscription will not be notified anymore that their license key is soon to expire #329
- [Fixed] adguardtcpkilldoes not work with the new Chrome version #427
- [Fixed] AdGuard doesn’t start automatically on the system startup #480
- [Fixed] Changes to the filtered apps and extensions are not applied until the protection is restarted manually #354
- [Fixed] Description for “Strip tracking parameters” option #398
- [Fixed] Filtering Log issues #430
- [Fixed] Forwarder applied properly to all links in the app #389
- [Fixed] High CPU usage due to a sync XHR request made by the Assistant #315
- [Fixed] Kext status check does not work properly on macOS 10.14 #337
- [Fixed] Statistics is not counted properly #334
- [Fixed] The app hanged on exit #462
- [Fixed] The list of filtered apps gets reset after an update #473
- [Fixed] Website report is now sent properly via the Assistant #361
- [Improved] Enhanced app accessibility #406
- [Improved] New onboarding screens #385, #407
- [Improved] Refactoring «Launch at Login» #415