|Name||Acustica Audio Nebula 4 v2.2.1 (External Libraries Only) OSX.zip|
|Created on||2021-07-17 12:08:25|
|Files||Acustica Audio Nebula 4 v2.2.1 (External Libraries Only) OSX.zip (27.87 MB)|
N4 is our fastest-processing, best-performing, plug-in creation yet, a multi-effect plug-in in VST, AAX, and AU formats for macOS and Windows.
N4 emulates the character and personality of analog hardware with exacting accuracy, allowing you to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky studio hardware. Whether it is high-end outboard equalizers, classic compressors, the latest reverbs, or vintage time-variant effects like phasers and flangers, N4 has them all. Experience the full power of our proprietary audio processing technology, based on Vectorial Volterra Kernels, and find out what Nebula technology can do for you!
The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processors, all rendered within N4 VST, AAX, or AU plug-in that is compatible with all major DAW’s.
- Support Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Support 64 bits architecture.
- CORE 16 audio engine.
- Bundled with ready-to-use libraries (CPLC v5, Rose, and Violet).
- Support lasted Intel generation CPU processors (including Intel generation 10th CPUs).
- Integrated library finder.
- Integrated library preset browser.
- Integrated Nebula setup.
- Open API architecture using UAE (universal acqua engine).
- Support VST2, VST3, AAX, AU (macOS only) plug-in formats.
- Compatible with Acqua libraries for N4.
- Compatible with Nebula libraries for N4.
- Compatible with Nebula2 and Nebula3 legacy libraries.
- Compatible with the Aquarius application.
N4 features in version 2:
- Compatible with Windows 10 1909.
- Compatible with macOS 10.15.6.
- Universal Aquarius Engine (UAE) updated to the latest version.
- JUCE framework upgraded to version 4.3.1.
- Built with Xcode 10 for macOS.
- Built with Visual Studio 2017 for Windows.
- VST3 SDK upgraded to version 3.6.7.
- AAX SDK upgraded to version 2.3.2.
- N4 setups updated to the latest version.
- Completely new I/O bus & channel management.
- Support for VST3 64-bit processing interface.
- Native side-chain support for AAX, VST3 and AU formats.
- Support for adaptive latency.
- Backward compatibility with N4 1st generation.
- Quick plug-in information is available by clicking on the Acustica logo.
- A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- N4 AU, VST2, and VST3 formats plugins are now signed for macOS Catalina or superior.
- Technical specifications are subject to change.
- N4 and N4 Player can not coexist.
- N4 Player features and limitations may be different from N4.
- N4 requires the Aquarius application 2.5.025 or superior.
This version runs only unprotected nebula libraries (that you can find on this site), and comes with no library on its own. Now you can test and support the respective library devs directly without purchasing the full N4!
There is no need to block internet to this plugin. But if you have purchased other Acustica products and is running Aquarius online, use this release at your own risk.
What’s new in Acustica Audio Nebula 4 v2.2.1 External Libraries
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.