ActiveDock is a full replacement for Apple Dock with customization features. Tools for quicker switching between apps and windows, and managing windows from the previews on the dock.
- Save time when working with many applications at once.
- Fast access to apps and documents you need.
- Customize the appearance and custom icons for apps.
- Windows-style “Start” button for launching applications.
- Make groups and folders of apps and documents for quick access.
- Hide or exclude app icons from the dock.
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.noteifyapp.com/activedock/
What’s New in ActiveDock 1.1.12
Fixed problems with Bages and improved the procedure for hiding the Apple Dock (due to which Bages did not work correctly)