Name: Acorn for Mac
Release Date: 05 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
What’s New in Acorn 6.0.4 Final
- Oh hey did you notice that Acorn can now open up HEIF images taken by your fancy new iPhones when run on 10.13? Even Acorn 5 can do that, but who cares about that because you’re running the obviously superior Acorn 6.
- Print changes:Acorn will now automatically scale down your image for printing if it doesn’t automatically fit on a single page.
- Fixed performance problems with the brush tool on 10.13 and large images.
- Fixed a MacOS 10.13 problem when exporting Very Large Images which have a curves layer filter attached to it.