|Created on||2015-10-18 23:08:36|
|Files||Acorn v5.1.1/Acorn v5.1.1.zip (11.73 MB)|
Acorn v5.1.1/cr-acorn5.dmg (402.4 kB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64 bit
Block connections to: flyingmeat.com
Acorn 5.1.1 - October 14, 2015.
New Automator Actions: Scale and Export to Folder. This makes it super easy to batch process a ton of images, and have them exported to your favorite format.
Fixed a bug where changing the color of a selected range of text would sometimes reset it to whatever the color of the first character of the text box was.
Scale and Rotate: Fixed a bug where entering a value such as .85 into the rotation field would round it up to 1.
Fixed a bug where typing values into the Levels fields wouldn't properly update the filter settings.
Fixed a problem when pasting bitmaps into an image would sometimes make an empty layer.
Fixed a bug where the canvas wouldn't scroll when you were zommed in and making a selection.
Workarounds for various OS X 10.11 El Capitan RAW import bugs (other bugs are fixed in the next OS update from Apple).
Fixed a regression where the "Add a Crop" button in the Crop palette wasn't adding a crop. You'd think it would know what to do, right? It had just one job. But no. No crops for you. Till now of course.
Fixed a regression where Acorn wouldn't open up some Adobe Illustrator files.
Fixed a couple of problems where the attributes such as blend mode or opacity for a layer wasn't displayed properly when undoing a layer merge.
App Store versions of Acorn should have an easier time when using the "Open Images" Automator action.
Full release notes: http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/releasenotes.html
More Info: http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
Everyone needs to edit images at some point, but not everyone has the time to learn complicated super pricey image editing programs. This is why we created Acorn. Add text and shapes to your digital pictures.
Combine images together to create your own. Work with layers to touch up your favorite photos or make something new from scratch. Do all this and more with Acorn.
* Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
* Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
* Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
* Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
* Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
* Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
* Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet's eraser.
* Vector shape and text layers.
* Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
* Create and apply custom text styles.
* Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
* Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
* GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acorn-5-image-editor-for-humans/id1019272813