|Created on||2015-09-17 12:36:04|
|Files||Acorn 5.0.1/Acorn.zip (11.61 MB)|
Acorn 5.0.1/cr-acorn5.zip (397.7 kB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
block outgoing connections to flyingmeat.com
Use the included KG (By CORE)
What's new in Version 5.0.1:
Fixed a bug where you could delete on a locked layer.
Fixed a bug where drawing straight lines on the QuickMask wouldn't always update correctly.
Fixed a bug where Acorn would fall into a non-responsive state when sometimes trying to move a text layer while it was editing.
Fixed a bug where the shape layer commands "Make Same Width / Height" wasn't working correctly.
Tweaked how auto levels is calculated, and fixed some annoying bugs with it.
Fixed some bad links to our documentation.
Fixed a couple of bugs with the image metadata editor.
Fixed a bug were pressing the [ or ] keys when using the pencil tool wouldn't update the cursor to reflect the size change.
Fixed a thing where Acorn's share menu wouldn't work with some apps.
Fixed a bug where the line tool didn't snap when creating its start point.
Fixed a selection problem with text boxes and overlapping shapes.
Various UI tweaks.
More Info: http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
Everyone needs to edit images at some point, but not everyone has the time to learn complicated super pricey image editing programs. This is why we created Acorn. Add text and shapes to your digital pictures.
Combine images together to create your own. Work with layers to touch up your favorite photos or make something new from scratch. Do all this and more with Acorn.
* Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
* Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
* Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
* Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
* Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
* Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
* Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet's eraser.
* Vector shape and text layers.
* Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
* Create and apply custom text styles.
* Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
* Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
* GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acorn-5-image-editor-for-humans/id1019272813?ls=1&mt=12