Name: ACDSee Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
• Improved the import dialog where it displayed white lines and cutoff controls.
• Removed white artifacts in Manage and Develop mode.
• Fixed an issue when the Develop mode slider may disappear.
• Fixed the Rotate and Clip icon not showing correctly.
• Improved GUI layout in Preferences in the Status Bar and Batch Rename features.
• Fixed a GUI highlight issue in the Properties pane.
Courtesy of C.O.R.E
ACDSee Pro can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don't need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive.
Access folders and files
More info: http://www.acdsee.com/en/products/acdsee-pro-3-mac