|Name||ACDSee Photo Studio BETA v4.0.289.zip|
|Created on||2017-03-10 03:48:07|
|Files||ACDSee_Photo_Studio_BETA_v4.0.289.zip (26.11 MB)|
Name: ACDSee Photo Studio
Version: BETA 4.0.289
Released: March 8th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://www.acdsee.com/en/products/acdsee-photo-studio-mac
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay. There were some fundamental flaws in ACDSee Pro 3 for Mac, which created compatibility issues. These architectural flaws needed to be addressed before we could move forward with the Mac product line. To that end, we have built a dedicated, new Mac development team. The application has now been rewritten from the bottom up, and consequently, future updates will be more efficient. We are committed to delivering those updates to you in a timely fashion.
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA now supports:
• powerful database improvements
• a better, more stable browsing experience (no importing to get started)
• general performance and stability improvements
• running on macOS Sierra (of course)
● Fixed an issue where the app would be unresponsive on launch.
● Fixed an issue where thumbnails may disappear while viewing images on an iOS device without importing.
● Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when renaming a file by changing the capitalization.
● Fixed the handling of video files.
● Restored the ability to custom sort items in the file list via drag-and-drop.
● Fixed an issue where imported images would not get cataloged.
● Fixed a crash when saving Develop settings to an image imported from an iOS device without restarting the app.
● Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when importing via the application menu bar.
● Fixed an issue where "Restore to Original" in View mode would remove the image from view.
● Fixed an issue where View mode wouldn't update correctly after moving a file to trash or deleting permanently.
● Restored the Eject button for removable/shared items in the folder tree pane.
● Fixed the "Include subfolders" option of the Catalog Folders tool.
● Fixed an OSX 10.11 issue where the app would crash on Quit.
● Fixed a crash when developing or writing metadata to a PNG file.