|Name||ACDSee Photo Studio 7 7.0.1840 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-19 21:45:18|
|Files||ACDSee Photo Studio 7 7.0.1840 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (52.68 MB)|
Harness the beauty of your images with one of the speediest digital asset managers and RAW processors on the platform, ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6. Take control of your collection with one-click searches, drag and drop searching, and saved searches, all with the convenience of import-free access to your images. Faster launching, browsing, scrolling, and searching, sleek organizational tools, customizable batch operations, RAW support for over 550 camera models, and a full toolkit of non-destructive adjustments make ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6 your go-to digital photography resource.
A Powerful Digital Asset Manager for Mac
Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing. Sort by date, rate images to keep track of your best work, and set categories and keywords using the method that works for you. Organize your collection, find duplicates to save space, view and edit EXIF and IPTC information, and embed your own metadata. Identify individual images for further processing with customizable color labels and visual tags.
More Ways to Control Your Collection
- Improved Browser History Support – Hold down the Back button to view a list of your Recently Browsed Folders.
- Easy-Select Tabs – Select or deselect multiple folders and subfolders using the Easy-Select Tabs along your file tree.
- Direct Access to iCloud Drive – Easily backup and share files on your iCloud drive directly through ACDSee.
- Improved Keyword Management – Frequently-used keyword sets come pre-loaded in the latest version, and established keyword lists can be imported and exported.
- Saved Searches – Create searches based on criteria you choose, and access those results with a single click at any time.
Adaptability and Security
Get direct access to your iCloud drive from within Manage mode to easily back up and share files.
View multiple folders at once, or search combinations of metadata fields simultaneously with the Easy-Select indicators.
Take a Quick Look
Immediately launch any supported file type in Quick Look directly from within ACDSee, including videos, PDFs, and documents.
Instant Special Item Searches
Find all photos with added database data not yet embedded, or unkeyworded photos, or all videos in a single click.
Save hours by copying and pasting metadata from one file to many.
No Need to Search
Easily access all of the photos meeting criteria you specify with powerful saved searches you can click at any time in Manage mode.
Enjoy faster launching, browsing, scrolling, and searching.
Save countless hours of manual entry by importing established keyword lists. Export keyword lists and share them with other users.
The Whole Set
ACDSee now comes pre-loaded with a variety of usable keyword sets. You can also create sets of related categories and switch between them.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS Mojave (10.14) or macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio 7.0.1840
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.