|Name||Aberrant DSP SketchCassette II v2.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-20 10:12:15|
|Files||Aberrant DSP SketchCassette II v2.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (84.57 MB)|
Inspired by 4-track cassette recorders, SketchCassette II is designed to introduce a wide array of lo-fi effects into your mixes. From subtle warble to unearthed-from-the-attic destruction, SketchCassette II unlocks the full range of cheap tape sounds, while also offering the flexibility and control to push your sounds even further into total lofi weirdness.
- 12 unique tape type & quality profiles
- Age modeling with continuous control
- 2 Tape Saturation models: A (gentle), B (harsh)
- Tape hiss
- Dropouts with newly extended Stereo Width control
- Highly adjustable Wow & Flutter section, including:
- Tempo Syncing to DAW
- An “FM Mode” which allows you to modulate the Flutter Rate with the Wow controls
- Noise-reduction encoding compression with controls over Brightness & Amount
- Mix controls for Tape Filtering and Compression
- Custom preset system with 61 factory presets showcasing SketchCassette II’s versatility
SketchCassette II supports the following formats and operating systems:
Windows 7 or later – VST3 and AAX at 64-bit
macOS 10.10 Yosemite through macOS 11 Big Sur – Intel or Apple Silicon – AU, VST3, and AAX at 64-bit
To install SketchCassette II onto your computer, simply run the installer package for your OS.
Restart your digital audio workstation before loading in the plugin to a project. On macOS, you may need to restart your computer for new plugins to appear in some hosts.
What’s new in Aberrant DSP SketchCassette II v2.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.