|Name||AAF Relinker 1.0 for After Effects.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-12 15:10:24|
|Files||AAF Relinker 1.0 for After Effects.zip (6.54 MB)|
Relinks footage automatically, even if the name and duration are slightly different. Perfect for AAF import!
This is the second class in a series of classes on budget lighting. Here we will analyze how shooting takes place on a location. The recommendations that will be given here are the most universal, they do not apply to any particular location (office, street, dimly lit premises, and so on). Here are the basic principles that apply everywhere. The task is the same: to master budget solutions for a wide variety of creative tasks.
AAF Relinker is a powerful tool that allows you to relink any footage automatically.
it has no problem dealing with name, duration and path changes done to the file by a different software.
AAF Relinker uses a smart algorithm which ensures that the files are being replaced effectively and correctly
in small and large projects alike.
AAF Relinker is perfect for relinking AAF files created with Avid Media Composer.
- Easy to use – 3 buttons relink.
- Flexibility – It can be used in a wide variety of tasks, including stock footage replacment and proxy workflow.
- Grab Names – Allows you to use the layer names instead of the source names for better results.
- Similar Names – Relinks ONLY footage with similar names to ensure accurate results.
- After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in AAF Relinker 1.0
- Initial release