|Created on||2019-04-18 10:53:31|
|Files||80_days_enUS_1_16_1g_19573.pkg (129.3 MB)|
Playing as Phileas Fogg’s loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master’s health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don’t let yourself go bankrupt or you’ll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you’ll face: but too much luggage will slow you down…
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you upor lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg’s trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion and intrigue await!
- Plan and strategisecan you find the fastest route?
- Flexible interactive narrative with thousands of choices
- Massively replayableevery journey is unique
- Explore an entire 3D globe, with 170 bespoke cities to visit
- Richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Race real people in real-time: every second counts
- Live multiplayer feed, showing journeys of other players as they happen
- Share your journey with friends
- Mac Platform: Intel
- OS version: OS X 10.7
- Processor type(s) & speed: 2 Ghz
- RAM minimum: 2 GB
Version: GOG v1.16.1g (26.03.2018)
What’s New in 80 Days 1.16.1g
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.