|Created on||2019-02-02 20:10:03|
|Files||3DCoat-4.8.32.zip (883.6 MB)|
3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a lowpoly modeling!
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be resampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://3d-coat.com
What’s New in 3D-Coat 4.8.32
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.