|Name||2Do 2 5 9 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-10 05:04:19|
|Files||2Do 2 5 9 TNT.zip (36.82 MB)|
GTD, XYZ and everything in between- it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: YouTube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what’s most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won’t force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
- Apple Best of 2013 Mac App Store
- Macstories App of the Year 2015 iOS
- Cult of Mac Best Task Manager for iOS
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
- Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with subtasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
- Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS & SMART LISTS
- In addition to builtin Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
- Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search presets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focusin or find frequently managed tasks.
- Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
- Quickly focus on your projects and their subtasks and nothing else
- Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
- Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
- Manage tags within Tag Groups.
- Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
- Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
- Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
- Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks
- Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
- Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method over fast and reliable Push Sync: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
- Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
- Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
- Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
- Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
- 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
- Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other builtin OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multiline titles or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
- Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center as well as a builtin notification system which works even when 2Do is not running.
- Set up automatic alarms for your tasks.
- Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
- 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
- Save & restore of external backups
- Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using inplace editors and popovers
- 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous shortcuts, as well as keyboard powerusers by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
- 2Do won’t slow down over time
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/The2DoApp
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/2do/id477670270?mt=12
What’s New in 2Do 2.5.9
NEW: Batch untag ability. Remove one or more tags from multiple tasks are once.
- NEW: Create date / time is now included in the CSV export
- macOS Mojave compatibility fixes. Dark mode coming soon!
- Start time, where set, is also included in the CSV export
- When sorting by Tags, paused tasks retain their grouping under the Tag name
- Fixed a bug where pausing / unpausing tags wouldn’t refresh the project list
- Improved network failure handling during sync
- Ongoing stability improvements
- NEW: Dropbox sync is now 10x to 20x faster for 75% of the use cases
- NEW: Two new search keywords for your smart lists: “created:” and “modified:”. Examples:
- “modified: 2 months”
- “type: hiprio created: >10 days”