|Name||24 Hour Wallpaper 5.0 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-30 03:05:13|
|Files||24 Hour Wallpaper 5.0 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (304.6 MB)|
24 Hour Wallpaper expands on Dynamic Desktop by offering a complete catalog of wallpapers from around the world that change to match the time of day at your location.
The app includes our advanced ProTime wallpaper engine which supports 4X more images per day than macOS Catalina Dynamic Desktop and allows you to customize time and location.
The wallpapers in this app are still and only visually move when changing. If you are looking for motion wallpapers that visually move all the time please see our other apps Magic Window, Magic Window 4K, and Magic Flowers.
- One time purchase includes our complete catalog of 24 Hour Wallpapers.
- Includes 83 unique 24 Hour Wallpapers with 28-36 images each.
- 53 wallpapers are filmed at a fixed location (Fixed View – like macOS).
- 30 wallpapers are filmed at multiple locations (Mixed View – like Windows).
- All wallpapers change throughout the day to match the time at your location.
- All wallpapers were filmed and mastered by our team with professional equipment.
- All wallpapers available at 5120×2880 (5K) resolution.
- Wallpapers also available at lower resolutions to save disk space.
- Shuffle wallpapers so you get a new one every hour or every day.
- No in-app purchases. No advertisements.
Includes our advanced ProTime Dynamic Desktop engine:
- Choose between Apple Dynamic Desktop and built-in ProTime engine.
- ProTime engine allows you to customize time any way you wish including changing the length of sunrise and sunset or inverting the day.
- ProTime supports 2X more images per day than the default Mojave Dynamic Desktop and 4X more than Catalina.
- Supports multiple monitors with different wallpapers on all displays for both engines.
- Supports different wallpapers on different spaces when using Apple Dynamic Desktop.
- The app does not need to be running when using Apple Dynamic Desktop once the wallpaper has been generated and set.
- Note that Apple Dynamic Desktop requires a short period of intense CPU/GPU usage to generate the wallpaper. Once generated, no more CPU/GPU is required.
WALLPAPER LOCATIONS INCLUDE…
Nature — Catalina Island, Mojave Preserve, Yosemite National Park, Joshua Tree, High Sierras, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Glacier National Park, Lake Taupo, Phuket and more.
Cities — San Francisco, Los Angeles, Malibu, New York, Seattle, Denver, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Sydney, Auckland, Honolulu, and more.
Also includes three special painted wallpapers by Waterlogue.
53 wallpapers included are from a fixed viewpoint (“Fixed View.”) This means you get the exact same view changing to match the time of day. This is most like macOS Dynamic Desktop. To achieve this we set up and manage a professional camera for 24+ hours at the same location.
30 wallpapers are mixes (“Mixed View”) where the view changes but the location generally remains the same. To create these we put together several time-lapse sequences and still images to build a narrative wallpaper that feels like spending a day exploring the location. This is most like Microsoft Windows Themes.
Unlike our Magic Window series of apps, the wallpapers in this app are still images set as system wallpaper. There is no visible motion which means no battery drain, no CPU drain, no GPU drain, and no interference with other applications. The wallpaper works with all facets of macOS including Mission Control, Spaces, and Expose.
24 Hour Wallpaper is compatible with macOS 10.12 and up allowing you to bring Dynamic Desktop to your older Macs.
Internet access is required to download wallpapers.
Downloads can consume up to 10GB of disk space.
This is a premium product that took care and dedication to build. You will not find anything else like it anywhere. The 24 Hour Wallpaper app is designed exclusively for macOS.
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in 24 Hour Wallpaper 5.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.