|Created on||2015-05-30 23:57:54|
|Files||1Keyboard 2.6/1Keyboard 2.6.zip (1.80 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
- OS X Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New App Icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation.
MAS Version, see: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1keyboard/id766939888?mt=12
Courtesy of TNT Team
Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard.
Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
Copy-paste text into your device.
Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.