|Created on||2017-03-24 12:58:01|
|Files||1Blocker v1.3/1Blocker v1.3 MAS [TNT].dmg (9.23 MB)|
Name: Block ads, trackers & more with 1Blocker
Release Date: March 24, 2017
Developer: Salavat Khanov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT.
Web Site: https://1blocker.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/block-ads-trackers-more-with-1blocker/id1107421413?mt=12
Block ads, trackers, and any annoying web content. Based on new lightning fast native Content Blocking API, it doesn’t slow down Safari and can't know which websites you visit. We are supported entirely by our users, there’s no “acceptable ads” program.
WHAT YOU GET
1Blocker is the fastest & most powerful Safari content blocker. With over 40 000 preinstalled blockers, it's highly configurable.
• Simply tap on any webpage element — like sidebar, site logo or subscription box — to hide it using our Safari extension.
• Quickly whitelist websites you love.
• All your blocking preferences are automatically synced over iCloud.
• Create your own custom blocker rules (hide page elements, block sites, and cookies).
LOVED BY CUSTOMERS
1Blocker is a leading content blocker for iOS and macOS. It has been featured in The New York Times, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, and many more. What our customers say:
• “Does exactly what you want it to do, and the customer support is fantastic. Highly recommended.” — Blocky McBlockerson
• “The author put a lot of hard work into creating 1Blocker, and it really shows. I’m using it on both my Mac and my iPhone, and I’m very satisfied.” — Artiste212
• “If you’re on the fence about trying this adblocker I wholeheartedly recommend you give it a try! Definitely worth it!” — ChronicLynx
While most other extensions block content by filtering elements of already downloaded page, 1Blocker uses modern WebKit blocking technology to tell Safari in advance what should be blocked. This vastly improves efficiency and saves battery life.
PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY
1Blocker is not a VPN or proxy server, it can't see what web pages you visit and doesn't expose your privacy.
We are fully supported by our users — we don't make deals with advertisers or sell your data to publishers.
GET IN TOUCH
We love hearing from you! Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.3:
Hello again, dear customer! In this update, we're excited to finally release a new feature which makes blocking annoying content on websites really easy. Right in 1Blocker Safari extension, you can now simply tap on any page element — like sidebar, site logo or subscription box — to hide it.
Customizing your favorite websites has never been easier.
Moreover, there are a few subtle improvements throughout the app which make the experience of using 1Blocker so much better. For example, you can now search rules not only by their name, but also by domains to which they are applied.
As always, we've also updated our preinstalled blocker ruleset and fixed many common issues with popular websites. Here are a few examples:
- Links on Macworld can now be accessed as normal.
- Comments on Trello and Airbnb are no longer blocked.
- Email subscription links open correctly in Safari.
Important: please launch the app to apply new preinstalled rules.
We love hearing from you! Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter.
If you enjoy browsing the web with 1Blocker, please take a moment to leave a review on the App Store. Previous ratings are tied to app versions, so every review really matters. Thank you for your continuous feedback and support.
P.S. We have many awesome features planned for future versions of the app, stay tuned!