|Created on||2016-10-31 00:27:01|
|Files||1Blocker 1.2.5/1Blocker 1.2.5 MAS [TNT].dmg (7.79 MB)|
Name: 1Blocker - Block ads, tracking scripts, anything
Release Date: October 30, 2016
Developer: Salavat Khanov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Tested on macOS 10.12.1
Web Site: https://1blocker.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/1blocker-block-ads-tracking/id1107421413?mt=12
Block ads, trackers, and any annoying web content. Based on new lightning fast native Content Blocking API, it doesn’t slow down Safari and can't know which websites you visit. We are supported entirely by our users, there’s no “acceptable ads” program.
WHAT YOU GET
1Blocker is the fastest & most powerful Safari content blocker. With over 40 000 preinstalled blockers, it's highly configurable.
• Whitelist websites you love with our Safari extension.
• All your blocking preferences are automatically synced over iCloud.
• Create your own custom blocker rules (hide page elements, block sites, and cookies).
LOVED BY CUSTOMERS
1Blocker is a leading content blocker for iOS and macOS. It has been featured in The New York Times, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, and many more. What our customers say:
• “Does exactly what you want it to do, and the customer support is fantastic. Highly recommended.” - Blocky McBlockerson
• “The author put a lot of hard work into creating 1Blocker, and it really shows. I’m using it on both my Mac and my iPhone, and I’m very satisfied.” - Artiste212
• “If you’re on the fence about trying this adblocker I wholeheartedly recommend you give it a try! Definitely worth it!” - ChronicLynx
While most other extensions block content by filtering elements of already downloaded page, 1Blocker uses modern WebKit blocking technology to tell Safari in advance what should be blocked. This vastly improves efficiency and saves battery life.
PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY
1Blocker is not a VPN or proxy server, it can't see what web pages you visit and doesn't expose your privacy.
We are fully supported by our users - we don't make deals with advertisers or sell your data to publishers.
GET IN TOUCH
We love hearing from you! Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter or email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2.5:
Hi there, dear customer!
Creating custom packages and new rules has never been easier. This update features a brand new ability to create & export custom packages right from the app. We listened to your feedback and made interface for blocker creators much more intuitive and easy to use.
Moreover, using the updated Safari extension, you can now easily report sites to us where you encounter blocking problems such as broken pages or something wasn't blocked properly.
We have also fixed common blocking problems on popular websites, including:
• GitHub, StackOverflow, Reddit comments are no longer being blocked.
• YouTube's subscribe button properly works now.
• Fixed embedded YouTube videos.
• Google Docs is also fixed now.
• DuckDuckGo images now work properly.
Finally, a few technical bugs were fixed, including 1Blocker preferences sync issue. It is recommended to update to the latest version of macOS Sierra (v10.12.1 or later).
Important: please launch the app to apply new preinstalled rules.
We love hearing from you! Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy browsing the web with 1Blocker, please take a moment to leave a review on the App Store. Previous ratings are tied to app versions, so every review really matters. Thank you for your continuous feedback and support.