Descriptions for 010 Editor 8.0.1
Name: 010 Editor
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: macOS 10.7 to 10.13
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://www.sweetscape.com/
Easily edit any text file, binary file, drive, or process on your computer. Our unique Binary Templates technology allows you to view and edit complex binary data in an easy, intuitive way. Includes a whole range of powerful analysis and editing tools.
Edit text files, XML, HTML, Unicode and UTF-8 files, C/C++ source code, etc. Unlimited undo and powerful editing and scripting tools.
Unequalled binary editing performance. Edit any file of any size. Use powerful Binary Templates technology to understand binary data.
Find and fix programs with hard drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
Investigate and modify memory from processes.
Scripting – Automate your Editing
• Simple or complex editing operations can be automated using a syntax similar to C/C++.
• Features over 275 different functions for operating on data.
• Integrated with Binary Templates to intuitively edit files. Simply assign to variables defined in a Binary Template to modify a file.
• Scripts may be shared and a list of scripts for download is available in our Script Archive.
• Run scripts from the command line with no user interface for batch processing.
…plus much more.
• Powerful Workspace view including file explorer.
• Convert data between ASCII, EBCDIC, Unicode, UTF-8, etc.
• Inspector allows data to be quickly interpreted in different formats.
• Mark important bytes using Bookmarks.
• Full integrated expression calculator.
• Apply Highlighting rules to identify bytes in a file.
• Import or export data in Intel Hex Format, Motorola S-Records, Hex Text, C/C++/Java Code, Base64, Uuencoding, RTF, or HTML.
• Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
What’s New in 010 Editor 8.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.