Name: Shoulder Pro III with Animations
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
OS X 10.10 Compatibility
Pre-K'ed courtesy of C.O.R.E
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
This app now includes the following animations:
• Avascular Necrosis
• Subacromial Bursitis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Rotator Cuff Repair (Arthroscopic)
• Arthroplasty - With Cement
• Arthroplasty - No Cement
• Acromioclavicular Ligament
• Coracoacromial Ligament
• Coracoclavicular Ligament
Shoulder Pro III gives users an in depth look into the body region and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the shoulder. Shoulder Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the shoulder for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• Ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 69 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 50 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 132 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
Other new features:
• Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/shoulder_pro.php
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoulder-pro-iii-animations/id505461088?mt=12