Name: Network Radar
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Scans are a little faster now.
Further improved interface for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
You can now easily already used SSH credentials to hosts.
New rules action: Set a function name.
Add a host to Remote Wake Up. (Requires Remote Wake Up version 1.1.0 or later)
Delete all scans at once.
Changing the primary or secondary service in the preferences takes effect immediately.
Sometimes the application crashed by changing the SSH port.
Sometimes Network Radar did not reverse lookup names using DNS.
Network Radar now validates a scan's ip addresses if you change them in the scan information window.
Sometimes the maximum number of hosts for a scan did not change if you edited a scan's start or end address.
Changing the IP address for a new subnet scan now updates the start and end address immediately.
Typos in german localisation.
Courtesy of The Shark
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
• and much more..
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/network-radar/id507659816?mt=12