Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
- Preview Window has "Text To Speech" button
- Preview Window can now slide through the last rescans
- Cancel selection with ESC key
- QuickFix Button will only show up, if any corrections were found
- 10.8 Compatibility (Sorry for removing it last version)
- Crosshair will be shown immediately, no need to move the mouse
- MenuBar Icon does now work properly (Hello DarkMode)
- Removed Typos from UI
Typing out has come to an end. Say ?Hello? to Condense. Your easy to use optical character recognition (OCR) application.
Imagine one of the following scenarios:
You?re writing an essay for University and you?ve to quote from a PDF, an EBook or one of your professor?s presentations? That?s a huge amount of text to extract? Loading whole PDFs into your OCR software and cutting out the parts you want is oftentimes more time lost than won.
You are watching a tutorial video on the web which contains several lines of programming code. You can?t find a link to the given example anywhere. What do you do? Retype all those lines?
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/condense/id715394237?mt=12