Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X Yosemite
Processor type(s) & speed: Intell
RAM minimum: 2048MB
Video RAM: 256MB
Not need Block all connections for application.
Before using app - use CleanMyMac2 ( or similar ) to delete old versions and remove any blocking records from etc/hosts or blocking rules from LittleSnitch
What’s new in Boom 2 v1.1.1:
- The audio mute issue with Bluetooth speakers and cracking sounds in certain cases are now resolved.
- The 'My MacBook Pro' preset for Retina MacBook's have been improved.
What’s new in Boom 2 v1.1:
- Two new Presets – House and 60s’
- ‘Audio mute’ issues when Boom 2 isn’t in use has been fixed
- Dynamic equalization for ‘Fidelity’
- Equalizer Bass reduction for MacBook systems with regards to internal speakers
- HDMI improvements.
*********** TrubleShoot *****************
If you have With 1.1.1 upload next message : ""Internet seems to be offline! Boom 2 needs the Internet to check if it has everything for the best performance. Please connect and try again."
try next steps :
1. use Cleanmymac 2 ( or similar program ) to uninstall Boom2.app and their leftovers .
2. restart osx
3. check firewall ( or littlesnitch ) rules and remove any records to block Boom 2.app traffic.
4. install again 1.1.1
Boom 2 is a system-wide volume booster and equalizer that transforms all the audio that comes out of your Mac to make it sound louder,
clearer and better. It calibrates itself to suit your Mac and offers fully customizable features - Advanced equalizers, intricate frequency controls,
audio effects and much more! This way, you get to enjoy your favorites on Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and other services like never before.
The future of Mac audio is here and it brings with it an all-new experience that is crafted for OS X Yosemite.
Boom 2 is built to support 64-bit processors, sports a dashing new look and is incredibly friendly to use.
You’ve reached the right place to convert your Mac into a potent audio unit.
More info: http://www.globaldelight.com/boom/