|Name||Unity Pro 5.5.0f3|
|Created on||2016-12-03 13:25:17|
|Files||※ See Description|
Name: Unity Pro
Released: December 1st, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Web Site: http://unity3d.com/unity/
• Install Unity-5.5.0f3.pkg first, then any "Build Support"
• Log-in to your Unity Account AT YOUR OWN RISK! (risks like being banned)
DON'T update the platform or you will lose the K'ed
Unity delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
• Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
• Unity is a 3D game editor which happens to contain one of the most advanced game engines out there. Packed with power it is built to meet the demands of next-generation game developers.
• Automatic asset importing, prefabs, and ultra fast edit-play-modify turnaround while you assemble and test your game helps maintain the creative flow. Asset production was never this fast before. The editor ties together all the powerful features of the engine in an intuitive way.
What's new in Unity 5.5.0f3:
Backwards Compatibility Breaking Changes:
• Audio: If previously using a Unity Hololens technical preview release with the Microsoft HRTF spatializer and the Audio Spatializer script component, said component now only controls room size properties. Distance-based attenuation is now set up in the AudioSource script component, so the Spatial Blend property needs to be set to 1.0 and the 3D Sound Settings need to be set appropriately.
• The following are changes and fixes to 5.5.0 features and regressions...
• Core: Fixed Library folder corruption when opening project in previous versions of Unity (851782)
• Editor: Fixed undoing Transform changes when multiselection includes prefab instance and share a common ancestor (822868)
• GI: Clearing baked data at certain lighting calculation stages causes uninformative errors in the console (757816)
• GI: Fixed broken GI Previews on Retina Mac (836815)
• Graphics: Fixed a crash in the renderloop, caused by incorrect memlabel when releasing shared LightmapSettings data. (834235)
• Graphics: Fixed issue where occlusion mesh was incorrectly displayed when using single pass stereo (850170)
• Graphics: Fixed Reflection Probes artifacts when multiple overlapping lights are captured by the Reflection Probe (835423)
• Graphics: Fixed several issues regarding single pass stereo with Image effects and deferred rendering (832185, 830612 ,832283, 814290, 821746)
• Graphics: LightProbes are sometimes applied incorrectly, depending on object use/don't use probes flag, and object render order (840641)
• Serialization: Fix rare issue where prefab references from scene objects would be show as missing when using text serialization. (850947)
• UI: Fixed issue where calculation of Text perferred height was incorrect. (850077)
• VR: Fixed MsHRTFSpatializer load failure. No longer requires external dependencies to Unity and Windows. (847470)
Unity PRO Packages 5.5.0f3
│── Documentation.pkg (228.6 MB)
│── Examples.pkg (310.4 MB)
│── StandardAssets.pkg (190.2 MB)
│── Unity-5.5.0f3.pkg (633.6 MB)
│── UnitySetup-Android-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (136.7 MB)
│── UnitySetup-AppleTV-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (368.1 MB)
│── UnitySetup-Linux-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (152.5 MB)
│── UnitySetup-Samsung-TV-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (36.97 MB)
│── UnitySetup-Tizen-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (35.38 MB)
│── UnitySetup-WebGL-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (254.1 MB)
│── UnitySetup-Windows-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (238.8 MB)
└─ UnitySetup-iOS-Support-for-Editor-5.5.0f3.pkg (1.13 GB)