|Created on||2016-03-30 11:55:14|
|Files||Unclutter.dmg.gz (2.49 MB)|
Release Date: August 27, 2015
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://unclutterapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/unclutter/id577085396?mt=12
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
What's New in Version 2.0.6:
- Dark theme (Check out new Appearance tab in Unclutter Preferences).
- Lots of tweaks, performance optimizations and bug fixes.