Descriptions for Tri-BACKUP PRO 8.1.5
Name: Tri-BACKUP Pro for Mac
Release Date: 30 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.tri-edre.com/english/tribackup.html
Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
What’s New in Tri-BACKUP PRO 8.1.5
- Compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Note:the copy on APFS disk is not bootable)
- Improved speed of analysis on APFS volumes
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Corrections of various problems due to macOS 10.13 High Sierra and APFS
- Various minor corrections
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category