Graphics & Design Utilities
SVG Layers Panel for Adobe Photoshop
|Created on||2017-08-07 05:49:53|
|Files||SVG Layers.dmg (5.74 MB)|
Name: SVG Layers Panel for Adobe Photoshop
Requirements: Photoshop CS5 to CC2015
Web Site: http://www.svglayers.com/
SVG Layers is a Photoshop extension that allows you to open, edit and save SVG files in Photoshop without rasterizing. This means a much improved vector workflow in Photoshop.
• Import SVG files as editable vector layers.
• Export clean and scalable SVG files directly from Photoshop.
• Edit SVGs directly in Photoshop, and export back to SVGs when done editing.
• Access individual elements from a SVG and use them in a different context.
• Take full advantage of Photoshop as a vector editor, and gain a simpler and more efficient vector workflow