|Name||Superluminal Stardust v0.9.6.zip|
|Created on||2017-03-18 06:53:01|
|Files||Superluminal_Stardust_v0.9.6.zip (14.69 MB)|
Name: Superluminal Stardust
Released: Mar 7, 2017
Requirement: After Effects CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/stardust/
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
Early adopter mac only version available now!
The reaction to the sneak peek has been amazing and it's clear that you guys are eager to get your hands on Stardust.
We are eager for you to try it as well, so we are releasing an OS X Mac only version for you to try. Windows version coming soon, see below.
We are also offering early adopters a discounted price.
Please note that it will not be additionally discounted during the Cyber Monday sale so you are price guaranteed if you buy it now.
The license is cross-platform, you will not need to purchase a new license when the window version is released.
This will allow us to concentrate our efforts on fixing any issues that might arise and we will then release a Windows version shortly afterward (aiming for end of November).
・Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
・Node-based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
・Add or replace intelligent presets in one click.
・Replica, a unique tool to replicate the particles in many interesting ways.
・Countless particle effects both as 2D 3D.
・Issuers particles replica, forces, auxiliary emitters, 3D models, text and mask and maps.
・Deformers space, Sphere, Box, 3D models, Bend, Twist, Maps, black hole.
・Splines, keyframeable as roads and issuers.
・Containers for enclosing and / or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
What's New in Version 0.9.6:
• Source Node - New node to create a source, e.g a layer to be used in several particle systems.
• Replica - Added "Flow" Replica type, that creates flow looking particle replicates.
• Reflections - Added an environment layer that can reflect off of Rectangular / Textured particles.
• Obj Surface emitting - Emit particles from the surface of a 3D Model.
• Textured Particle Use Alpha / Lightness , mix the colour from the particle with the alpha / lightness of the source texture.
• Maps - Added sample quality and more control options.
• Noise channel - Use turbulence generated noise on other nodes.
• Helpers - Added visual cues for some nodes.
• Presets - Added New Presets for Replica Flow, HUDs, Grid and more.
• Fixed a crash related to Light emitter.
• Fixed an issue with Air Density mixed with zero speed particles.
• Fixed an issue with Mask / Text Layer transforms.
• Fixed an issue with reverse time-remap on layer / comp.
• Fixed an issue with motion blur and key-frames.
• Fixed an issue where Line graph would not update after change.
• Fixed an issue where wrong parameters would be displayed.
• Cleanup param names.